Friday, June 21, 2013

Brain Posts Passes 2 Million Pageviews!

Today I thank the readers of  the Brain Posts blog.  In the last 24 hours, the blog reached 2 million pageviews.

Although there are many blogs with higher pageview counts, this is a significant milestone for Brain Posts.

When I started this blog in May of 2007, my primary goal has been to identify and review significant research studies of brain disorders and brain science.  This provided motivation for me to keep an active interest in clinical neuroscience.

An additional goal was to produce a forum that allows me to post some of my photography on the internet.  I particularly enjoy bird photography.  Although the photos don't always match the content, I hope at least some of the viewers find them interesting. 

A secondary goal was to provide a non-commercial forum for education to a more general audience.  My mission for Brain Posts has been: "Translating neuroscience research into better care for brain disorders".  This has also the primary focus of my Twitter feed @WRY999.

Here are the top five Brain Posts of all time in terms of total pageviews. If you have missed any of these, you might find them informative.  Thanks for all your support and interest!

Sleep Cycle: Review of iPhone Alarm

Low-dose Doxepin for Insomnia Treatment

Brain MRI White Matter Intensities

Best Drugs for Alcohol Withdrawal

The IQ of Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment